What is an Egg Drop?
It is the most exciting version of the traditional Easter Egg Hunt you can find. Tens of thousands of plastic eggs, filled with toys, will be dropped from a helicopter onto a grass field. After the helicopter has safely left the area kids will then be allowed onto the field to collect eggs! For safety reasons, kids are divided up into age groups for separate drops - this is why the registration form must be completed in advance and in its entirety. Because of the extremely high demand for participation, admission to the Egg Drop is limited - when the tickets are gone, they're gone.
Here's what you need to know to participate...
- The 2017 Egg Drop presented by Next Level Church will be held on Sunday, April 16, 2017 (Easter Sunday) 30 minutes after the conclusion of the final church experience on that Sunday.
- To control crowds and provide a safe and fun experience for every child, only those who REGISTER ONLINE and ATTEND A NEXT LEVEL CHURCH EXPERIENCE anytime THAT WEEKEND will be permitted to attend. (Please note: The time you are registering for is the time of the church experience. All Egg Drops will begin approximately 30 minutes after the end of the last Sunday experience at the Epping location.)
- The location of the Egg Drop itself will not be announced until you are at Next Level Church that weekend. NLC Epping meets at O'Neil Cinemas at 24 Calef Highway, Epping, NH. There will be 2 identical experiences, Sunday at 9:00 & 10:30AM.
About Next Level Church
Some of you are probably thinking that you don't want to sit through church just for your kids to grab some eggs. We want you to know this is no ordinary egg hunt, but more importantly, that Next Level Church exists to love people far from God and move them to life in Jesus Christ. Next Level Church is real, relevant, and life-changing. It features music you will actually like, teaching about subjects that matter to your everyday life, and a NLC Kids environment your children will beg you to come back to (hundreds of kids attend our NLC Kids areas each week - it is so awesome that your kids will probably be more excited about coming back to church than the Egg Drop!). After starting with 12 people just 8 years ago, thousands now call Next Level their church today and most of them were not attending church anywhere prior to NLC! Plus, you can't celebrate Easter without recognizing Jesus.
Sign me up
- Online registration is REQUIRED and limited. Click here to register.
- You will receive a ticket by email, which you must print out and bring to the NLC Kids check-in on Easter (this ticket serves as your registration form) at NLC Epping (click for directions).
- Your child will receive a wristband. DO NOT REMOVE THIS WRISTBAND. It is required for your child's entry to the Egg Drop. You will also receive a map with directions to the secret location of the Egg Drop. You will be given a special Easter bag for each child to collect the eggs in. (These are the only bags or containers of any type that may be used to collect eggs!)
At the Egg Drop itself, kids will be divided by ages into 3 entirely separate egg drops, allowing everyone a fair and safe chance to collect eggs. Church lasts approximately 1 hour and the Egg Drop itself will last for about 2 hours. So, to summarize it all…the Egg Drop will be the most memorable Easter of your kids’ lives! Plus it is free!
You can visit the Next Level Church homepage to learn even more about who we are, what we believe, & why we exist, or to watch past messages from Lead Pastor Joshua Gagnon. See you at the 2017 Helicopter Egg Drop!